What are the advantages of taking PTE Exam?
What is PTE and who accepts PTE-A?
- Pearson test of English (Academic) popularly known as PTE Academic. PTE –A is an English ability test required for universities, when applying for higher education and accepted for PR, Visa/Immigration purpose to Australia and New Zealand.
- PTE -A – Test you on 4 modules that are: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. The total duration of the PTA – A test is 2.45 hours to 3 hours.
Computer Based Exam
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) exam is a computer based with no physical involvement of human. In the writing section is a typing section and in the speaking module you will be using headphones, the listening and speaking modules are multiple choice questions with blanks and hence having some basic computer knowledge will always help you when you take the PTE exam in Chennai.
- Most importantly it avoids the necessity of an examiner being present hence there will be no nervousness while you are taking the PTE exam in Chennai.
PTE Scores Accepted Globally
- Over thousands of universities globally accept the PTE scores and the test is gaining rapid popularity across the globe. All the Top Universities in USA, New Zealand and Canada do accept the PTE academic score.
Easy Availability of test dates
- The Exam test dates are available in 4 to 5 working days from the date of exam.. To check the test dates and book the test you should visit http://pearsonpte.com/book/. The PTE test is available on all 5 days of the week except weekends. This makes it very convenient for all looking to take the PTE exam in Chennai.
Results Published in 5 working days
- Most importantly PTE Exam Score are online and mailed in 5 working days form the date of the exam. This is a boon for people who have less time for visa application and to meet deadlines of the universities.
Besides that if you plan to write the PTE Exam in Chennai. You must get all information form ScoreGetter PTE Exam Training Chennai. ScoreGetter offers PTE Exam training in 5 locations in Chennai, Anna Nagar, Adyar, Nungambakkam Tambaram and Velachery.