Education! Study Abroad!
GRE Exam Registration
All the GRE aspirants can register for the GRE online by visiting the site www.ets.org. This is the most convenient of all the methods available and has not time constraint as the facility is made available 24×7.
GRE Exam fees is $195 and the payment needs to be made available through a credit card only. No debit cards will be accepted.
ScoreGetter provides assistance on the GRE exam registration process, our assistance will surely take you through the process very smoothly
The GRE exam registration involves declaration of a few particulars related to the student and the student’s preferences for taking the test. They are :
- Information about the student
- The exam centre chosen
- The exam format preference
- The preferred exam date
- The fee payment
- The list of the colleges to which the test results should be forwarded to.
ScoreGetter with 4 locations in Chennai provides GRE Classes in Anna Nagar Nungambakkam, Adyar and Velachery.
Though this seems to be a small list of details that is needed to be provided to ETS before the test, there is a great amount of thinking and decision making involved in the process. There are many big and small factors that have to be considered when one decides about all these details and puts the information on the GRE exam registration form.
- One should be careful while providing personal details. The particulars should match with those on the identity proof that will be produced on the exam day.
- One should remember that in case the particulars provided initially, are not correct, and one tries to get them corrected later, there is an additional fee of US$50 charged for it and it involves a lot of effort on the test-taker’s part. It is thus better to be careful about it in the beginning itself.