Open Your Mind to the Future
What is Integrated Reasoning?
The Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT exam consists of 12 questions.
The Integrated Reasoning section consists of four question types, which require you to analyze and synthesize data in different formats and from multiple sources.
- Almost all question formats require multiple responses. Questions are designed to measure how well you integrate data to solve complex problems, so you must answer all parts of a single question correctly to receive credit.
- All answer choices for a single question are presented on the same screen. You must submit responses to all parts of the question before moving on to a new question on another screen. Once you answer a question, you may not go back and change the answer.
- Data presented in text are approximately 300 words or fewer.
- Answer options don’t provide information or clues that will help you solve other questions.
- One set of data is used for several Multi-Source Reasoning questions, but the questions are independent of one another—you won’t have to answer one question correctly to be able to answer another.
GMAT coaching in Chennai ScoreGetter is regarded at the most up-to date program bundled with the Barron’s Resources from USA.
Interpret the graph or graphical image and select the option from a drop-down list to make the answer statements accurate.
Select one answer from each column to solve a problem with a two-part solution. Possible answers will be presented in a table with a column for each part.
Sort the table to organize the data so you can determine whether certain conditions are met. Each question will have statements with opposing answers (e.g., yes/no, true/false, inferable/not inferable); select one answer for each statement.
Click on the page to reveal different data and discern which data you need to answer the question.
Why Choose ScoreGetter for your GMAT preparation?
GMAT coaching in Chennai ScoreGetter is regarded at the most up-to date program bundled with the Barron’s Resources from USA. A unique tool known as the GMAT question bank is included in the program which consists of over 3000 GMAT questions with complete adaptivity. Barrons’s is the world leader in test preparation, for over 70 years Barron’s experts have been helping student surpass their expectations are achieve their career goals. Your search for the best GMAT training and coaching classes in Chennai ends here.
Yes/No Data Sufficiency questions you must be ready for different challenges offer diverse challenges from Value DS questions. Kaplan program offers high volume of practice on Yes/No questions so you can study and understand how to thrive on these question types.
Most often than not students fail to understand what the passage means as doing this is difficult if the strategies are not understood. At ScoreGetter we help you understand the highly effective Kaplan strategies and how to apply the same.